1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
100g almond meal
1/2 c coconut (dessicated or flaked)
1 tsp cinammon
1/4 c walnuts
3 Tbs sunflower seeds
4 Tbs melted coconut oil, butter or olive oil
1. Place the sliced apples and pear in a pot. simmer until soft.
2. Add the cinnamon and a splash of water.
3. Simmer gentlly until soft.
To make the crumble,
1. Combine almond meal, coconut, cinnamon, vanilla and oil then rub ingredients together with your fingers to combine.
2. Preheat your oven to 160 C. Fan forced.
3. Put your apple mixture into a dish and sprinkle the crumble mixture on top.
4. Bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until the crumble is golden.
5. Remove from the oven and serve with thick Greek style yoghurt.
You could add a handful of blueberries to the filling.
Remember, your leftovers will make the most delicious breakfast topped with natural greek style yogurt. 7
You can also bake the crumble separately to make a granola. Simply line a tray with baking paper and bake until brown. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. This way you can enjoy your crumble whenever you please!
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.