1. Pop the oven on. (180 degrees)
2. Combine banana, dates, oil, cinnamon, vanilla, eggs and baking powder into a bowl and combine.
3. Add the coconut flour and chia seeds and mix through.
4. Rest for 10 minutes to allow the chia and coconut flour to expand.
5. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
6. Spoon batter into the tin. Sprinkle with some walnuts or shredded coconut.
7. Bake for 50 – 55 minutes
Banana bread fro the cafe is packed with sugar!
This one uses the natural sweetness of the bananas. (Ripe bananas are the sweetest)
If I have some bananas on the bench, this is my go to recipe to use them up.
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.