1 c Almond meal
1/4 c Coconut flour
1 tbs sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder and a pinch of salt
1/4 c coconut milk or cream
2 Tbs melted coconut oil or butter
1.2 c Blueberries
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl
2. Mix the eggs, vanilla, coconut milk or cream and melted coconut oil or butter in a bowl.
3. Combine the wet and the dry ingredients and stir through the blueberries.
4. Form into a round and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
5. Slice before baking and bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Try a variation on these by adding choc chips instead of blueberries.
Sometimes I bake these for breakfast and have it with a slice with some natural yogurt.
I’ve also just popped the mixture in a muffin tin rather than in a round shape. – Both options work well.
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.