2 head of broccoli
2 Tbs psyllium husk
2 Tbs ground flaxseed
2 Tbs olive oil
1. In the food processor, blitz 2 head of broccoli.
2. In a bowl, mix the broccoli, 2 eggs, cumin, salt, 2 Tbs psyllium husk and 2 Tbs ground flaxseed, 2 tbs olive oil.
3. Place half the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper. Lay another sheet on top. Roll out.
4. Bake until a little brown around the edges.
5. Take out of the oven, put on your toppings and bake again.
Some pizza topping inspiration for when you need a change from your regular topping.
Pesto, thinly sliced pumpkin, feta and rocket.
Prawns, chilli and sundried tomatoes
Chorizo, capsicum and mushroom
Mozzarella and cherry tomato
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.