1 cauliflower blended in the food processor
salt / pepper
1 C grated cheese
1 Tbs coconut flour
1 Tbs psyllium husk or LSA
1 Tbs chia seeds
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 rashes of bacon chopped into small pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Blitz the cauliflower in the food processor until it looks like bread crumbs
3. Transfer the cauliflower into a large bowl and mix in the eggs, cheese, coconut flour, chia seeds, LSA and baking powder ( If the mixture looks too runny, add some extra coconut flour.)
4. Spoon mixture onto the baking tray making scone sized balls.
5. Top with bacon and extra cheese if you like.
You can use this recipe as a base and switch up the ingredients for variation.
Half / half of broccoli and cauliflower
Jalapino and cheese
Feta and spinach
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.