1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (+ more if you prefer)
80g rolled or quick oats
1 cup fresh or defrosted blueberries
1. Shake together the protein powder and almond milk in a shaker.
2. Place the oats in a saucepan and stir in the milk.
3. Stir over low-to-medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until creamy (it will thicken further on standing).
4. Add fruit and stir for about another 30 seconds or until warmed.
5. Divide into two bowls and serve!
Samantha, one of our members has shared this recipe with us.
She says, “Chocolate for breakfast might sound crazy, but this is delicious! I make the 2 person serve and keep half from breakfast the next morning. It reheats beautifully in the microwave and the berries go all gooey. These recipes are adapted from ones I got from my personal trainer at Evolve Fitness & Nutrition here on the Mornington Peninsula”
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.