1c chopped vegetables – Some of my favourites are: broccoli, leek, brussel sprouts, spinach, tomato, mushrooms.
¼ c coconut milk
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat some olive oil in a small pan and add the vegetables.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut milk, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the egg mixture gently over the vegetables.
4. Leave on the stove top for a minute or so, until the base is cooked.
5. Put the span in the oven and finish cooking for 5 – 10 minutes.
You’ll know when the omelette is ready when it is golden on the top.
Be careful with the handle of the pan – it’s so easy to forget it’s been in the oven and grab it! This is also good with a sprinkle of cheese on the top before baking. Feta works well.
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.