1. Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a pan
2. Soften the onion and garlic.
3. Add the spices and cook for 5 minutes
4. Add the lamb and brown it just a little
5. Add the stock or one broth
6. Simmer for 30 minutes, or until the veggie and lamb are cooked.
This is lovely served with cauliflower rice. – or with steamed broccoli.
I have also made this in the slow cooker. I brown the onion, spices and lamb as above and the add all the ingredients into the slow cooker. Set on low for 6 hours.
So good to remember this one, on days when you are busy and can come home to dinner cooked! All you have to do is pour the wine and set the table!
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.