1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1 Tbs sweetener – ( The banana will be sweet enough for me, but adjust the sweetness to suit yourself) maple syrup would work here.
1 1/4 c Cream
1/2 banana mashed
2 Tbs choc almond butter
1. Get yourself 3 bowls
2. In one bowl, whip the cream
3. In another bowl, Whip the egg whites to stiff peaks and add the cream of tartar
4. In the third bowl, mix the egg yokes, vanilla and sweetener if using.
5. Gently fold the cream and egg yolks into the egg white mixture.
6. Fold through the mashed banana.
7. Soften the choc almond butter in the microwave and fold this through too.
8. Pop in the freezer until just set.
Serve in a pretty bowl or glass
I often make this while I’m waiting for dinner to finish cooking. It’s usually perfect to serve by the time we’ve eaten dinner.
You can switch out the flavours and make so many variations with this base recipe.
Here are some I’ve tried:
Berries and cream
Cookies and cream – I just crumbled though one of my vanilla cupcakes
Choc chip – dark chocolate pieces stirred through
Lemon – I stirred through some lemon curd I had in the fridge
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.