3 Tbs Chia seeds
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbs olive oil
1 tsp baking powder
2 Tbs pumpkin seeds
2 Tbs sunflower seeds
2 C almond meal
1 Tbs dried thyme
100 g Olives
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and pop a loaf tin in to warm while you prep the loaf.
2. Place the almond meal, chia seeds, salt, eggs, baking powder, thyme, olive oil, thyme, pumpkin and sunflower seeds and most of the olives in bowl and combine.
3. Form into a small loaf shape on baking paper. ( A little smaller than your tin) Sprinkle with a little more olives and salt.
4. Take the hot tin our of the oven and lift the baking paper and the loaf up and place in the hot loaf tin.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
In my family this loaf is usually eaten quickly and doesn’t make the freezer.. but if you can save some fro another day, it does freeze well. Just slice it first.
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.