1/2 cup Coconut yogurt (greek style or natural)
1/2 tsp red curry paste
Lime or lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Chop the cauliflower roughly into florets or slices
3. Pop the cauliflower onto a lined baking tray and bake until browned. Remove from the oven.
4. Mix together the yogurt, curry paste and lime.
5. Drizzle the dressing over the cauliflower
This is so yummy, and makes a great side to a main meal.
We also leave this in the fridge and add a scoop to our salads or just on it’s own as a snack!
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.