3 Tbs ground sesame seeds ( I used my bullet to grind the seeds. You can also use a mortar and pestle)
1/4 c tapioca flour
Coconut oil for the pan
(Makes 5 wraps)
1. Combine the eggs, sesame seeds, salt, garlic powder and tapioca flour in a bowl.
2. Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in a small fry pan.
3. Spoon in a small amount of the mixture and swirl around in the pan, so it makes a thin crepe. Cook for about 1 minute.
4. Flip the pancake and cook for about 30 seconds
5. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
This is an ideal alternative to store bought wraps, which are highly processed. They really are quick to make, and they keep in the fridge well. Having a small fry pan makes them easy to prepare, as I use the size of the pan to make all the wraps the same size.
Here are how I have used these :
A tortilla wrap with mexican chicken
As a salad wrap for lunch
I have even sliced them thinly, and used them as ‘noodles’.
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.