4 Tbs almond meal
2 Tbs coconut flour
1/2 c unsweetened almond/ coconut milk (Or any milk you choose)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbs maple syrup (I found the pear sweet enough, but add the maple syrup depending on your taste)
1. Place the sliced pear in a small pan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
2. Gently heat the pear and add a splash of water if needed. (You want to keep the pear in slices and not let it stew too much)
3. In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, almond meal, coconut flour and maple syrup if using.
4. When the pear has just softened, pour the egg mixture over the pear.
5. Allow the base of the pan cake to cook slightly. (2 minutes)
6. Then, place the pan in the oven for 5-10 minutes. (It’s ready when you give the pan a little shake and the centre doesn’t wobble too much)
7. Serve with a dollop of natural yogurt or whipped cream.
Having a little pan like this one pictured is so handy. I use it everyday.
You make this like you would a frittata, only it’s sweet not savoury.
Try it with your own flavour combinations. How about, apple and cinnamon, berries and ricotta, peach and walnut or chocolate /orange.
You can’t go wrong, so just have fun and experiment with what you have at home.
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.