1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (+ more if you prefer)
80g rolled or quick oats
1 cup fresh or defrosted mixed berries OR 1 mashed banana
1. Shake together the protein powder and almond milk in a shaker.
2. Place the oats in a saucepan and stir in the milk.
3. Stir over low-to-medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until creamy (it will thicken further on standing).
4. Add fruit and stir for about another 30 seconds or until warmed.
5. Divide into two bowls and serve!
Thank you Samantha for sharing this recipe with us!
Samantha says, “If you like some sweetness to your oats, use the mashed banana instead of the berries.”
You may like
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.